Hey Viv ! 50s Style Fit & Flare Dress - Rockabilly Baby with White Polka Dots
Be the darling of the dance or the drag race in this 1950's-style, black & white polka dot sundress. Four small white bows accent the white and black polka dot box pleats that give the full circle skirt a slimmer line. Add a crinoline for a fuller, 50's party look (dress is pictured with no crinoline). This flattering retro dress is a great style for a contemporary or a throwback look.
- Pin-up 50's style dress in black with a fitted bodice and shoulder straps.
- The skirt is flared and has four white and black polka dot box pleats (two in front and two in back) topped with small bows.
- Including the box pleats, the skirt is a full circle.
- Dress has side nylon zipper. (Zipper does not open all the way to the top of the dress, only to the bottom of the edging at the top of the bodice.)
- Fabric: 97% cotton, 3% spandex; machine wash.
Sizing Tips -This dress runs small. The fabric has some stretch to it which helps make it an easier fit. Be aware that the zipper only goes up to the top of the polka dot fabric, not past the black trim. This means it expands the waist to make pulling the dress on and off easier but does not open it all the way up.
Dress is available in:
- Small / Medium (36) fits Bust: 32-34", Waist: 27 - 29", Hips: free, Length Waist to Hem: 24"
- Large (38) fits Bust: 34-36", Waist: 30-31", Hips: free, Length Waist to Hem: 24"
- XLarge (42) fits Bust: 38-40", Waist: 33-35", Hips: free, Length Waist to Hem: 25"
- XXL (46) fits Bust: 42-44", Waist: 37-39", Hips: free, Length Waist to Hem: 25"