Want to add a dash of color and transform your outfit? It's easy with a solid color, versatile sheer chiffon scarf - they come in so many colors to match or contrast. We know scarves look great worn on a ponytail or as neck scarf but with a little imagination they can be so much more.
Here's some ways to use and wear Chiffon Scarves to transform your look:
Add a Chiffon Scarf as an Accent:
- Tie a chiffon scarf to your purse handle for a pop of color.
- Twist together 2 scarves in different colors and tie as a headband. You'll get a contrast of color in the head band and the bow.
- Tie a chiffon scarf on your hair then add a hat for an interesting change up. Or tie the scarf around the hat. It's easy to change the color to coordinate with your outfit.
Practical Uses for Chiffon Scarves:
- Bad hair day? a chiffon scarf makes a colorful and easy coverup.
- Tie one or two chiffon scarves around your neck and pull the long ends around to the front to help cover up a low neckline
- Drape a scarf over a lampshade to add atmosphere
- Wrap a gift in a scarf and add a bow - you get a pretty package and an extra gift for the recipient :)
Have you found a new fun way to use a chiffon scarf? Let me know firstname.lastname@example.org