So many people tell they have been looking for a 50s style sheer solid color scarf to add as an accent to their look or to match an outfit. I think that's why Sheer Chiffon Scarves are one of the biggest sellers at Hey Viv ! They are classic and will never go out of style.
We carry square chiffon scarves in lots of colors in two sizes: 21" square and 24" square. Each size works well as a head scarf/ headband and can be tied with a top bow - the 24" scarf will give you a bigger bow. If you want to wear it as a neck scarf or neckerchief you can fold the scarf into a triangle and tie it at the front or side for a jaunty look. The 21" scarf gives you a neckerchief look. The bigger 24" scarf gives you a more flowy look.
Here's some ways my customers have told me they wear their Hey Viv ! Chiffon Scarves:
- Tie one on a purse handle for a bit of color.
- Tie a scarf at the back of your neck with the bigger part of the scarf in the front to fill in a low neckline.
- For a quick and easy holiday look - wear a red and a green scarf for Christmas, orange for Halloween, or green for St Patrick's Day.
- Two scarves can be tied end to end to make a longer headwrap.
- Wear your team colors at the Big Game.
- Wrap a present in a scarf. You'll save on paper and they get to keep the scarf.
- Keep one tucked in your purse for those hair emergencies or for a windy day.
Hope this has inspired you :) Add a quick and easy colorful accent to your outfit with Hey Viv ! Sheer Chiffon Scarves